Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Dealer positive about the future

Northshore Mitsubishi used to also handle Nissan and Alfa Romeo.

They've just announced they've sold the Nissan Dealership because the Mitsu business is going so well !

The turnaround at last !
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Not suprising Mike, the Auto deisel Triton will help and the new Lancer once released.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Well,

Thats the place I bought mine from and the salesman was great, although he has now moved to another company, and he kept his promises.

btw-In June Mitsubishi sold 970 Pajeros. That's about 30 per day. Not too shabby...
      NX Exceed

Comment

New Mitsubishi Dealerships have opened up in Sydney in Gordon and Castle Hill.
        Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Hi Mike

Where abouts is the Castle Hill one? I know the old one closed down in Victoria Rd a few years back.

Cheers Glenn
          NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

Heartland Mitsubishi is in Victoria Ave, just down from Windsor Rd.

Wayne Hannah is the Sales Manager.

Comment

Hi Mike

Thanks, I know him I bought my 2002 dual cab Triton from him at Lander Blacktown, he was very helpful then. When you say "Heartland" is it attached to the Holden dealership and are they up and running I need a service on the Paj

Cheers and thanks Glenn
              NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

For all you guys who have been following my DPF dramas, my dealer is Heartland at Castle Hill and they are the only bright light in the whole saga as they have been looking after me very well and are very supportive. More than I can say for MMA so far

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker View Post
                  When you say "Heartland" is it attached to the Holden dealership and are they up and running I need a service on the Paj
                  Glenn, they are next door to the Holden Dealer, off the same carpark. They are opposite to Victoria Ave from the carpark.

Comment

Scott Thompson is the service rep looking after me and is not a bad chap, especially with all my dramas.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X