Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Pajero airbag/buyback?

Seen a few articles about the NL being bought back from owners due to an airbag issue that can't be fixed. Is this true?

It might be old news, not sure if anyone knows what the story is or not.
    2008 VRX 25TH anniversary with lots of extras
    GONE! 1997 NK Pajero turbo diesel GLX 31" Maxxis bighorns/2'Lift/ARB Winchbar/ warn x9000/ IPF 900 Spots/GME UHF and a Jesus bar.

Originally posted by bilgeboy View Post
    Seen a few articles about the NL being bought back from owners due to an airbag issue that can't be fixed. Is this true?

It might be old news, not sure if anyone knows what the story is or not.
    Here are a few hundred comments to bring you up to speed...
    https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=66056
    Enjoy the read
    2007 NS Pajero GLS Diesel. Factory rear diff lock. Custom rear bumper guard. Custom side steps. Boos front three 3mm bash plates. Maxxis AT980. Couple of CB radios. Provent 200. Traction control diff lock mod. ASFIR hidden winch mount with Domin8r X 12,000lb winch. Dobinsons raised springs and shocks. TJM snorkel

Comment

Is this true?
      Not any longer.

Comment

Clearly I haven't been on the forum for a bit....
        Can't do searches on the forum from my phone browser so I didn't look it up

I read they were buying them back and crushing them, that's sub optimal if you spent a ton of money on your beast.
        2008 VRX 25TH anniversary with lots of extras
        GONE! 1997 NK Pajero turbo diesel GLX 31" Maxxis bighorns/2'Lift/ARB Winchbar/ warn x9000/ IPF 900 Spots/GME UHF and a Jesus bar.

Comment

Originally posted by bilgeboy View Post
          Clearly I haven't been on the forum for a bit....
          Can't do searches on the forum from my phone browser so I didn't look it up

I read they were buying them back and crushing them, that's sub optimal if you spent a ton of money on your beast.
          Lots are gone. Mine would now be scrap metal.

But those that are left are now being fixed. The thread is active: a few fixed today.
          =-( Sadly bought back: 99 NL Shortie. In a-peeling blue
          =-) Happily replaced by: 98 NL LWB Diesel

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X