Toyota 300 release date and info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota 300 release date and info.

It's nearly here! The 2022 Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series has been teased officially for the first time, confirming a reveal date for the hotly-anticipated four-wheel drive: 10 June 2021. A short vide ...

Just have to sell your first born to afford one! I,ll bet well over 100K+ easy.
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
    If you take life too seriously you will never get out alive....

Telegraph X camper

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
      100K+ easy.
      Guaranteed!
      MY21 NX Pajero
      a few mods to come !

Comment

Yep just another overpriced, unreliable tojo money sucker..
        Dicko. FNQ

Telegraph X camper

Comment

That outsells any other 4WD wagon in the market by a country mile.
          Cheers, John.
          LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
          Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Reading another article, looks like pricing will start at around $90,000au and top out close to $200,000!! Also say's that the v8 diesel is getting dropped in favour of a 3.3ltr twin turbo v6 diesel (with more power and torque than the v8) and some markets will get a v6 twin turbo petrol. (probably the UAE and USA.)

Tom
            1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
            1953 Morris Minor ute
            1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
            2008 Mercedes W211 e280 CDI sport
            2003 Ford Transit

Comment

When you say unreliable, which model are you referring to? And what makes them unreliable?
              2009 NT GLS Manual DiD, Cool Silver Metallic, OEM alloy nudge bar, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R17 116T, OzTec shocks & raised King springs, BushSkinz alloy intercooler & sump bash plates, BushSkinz steel side steps/sliders, ARB alloy mesh rack, Ultra Vision light bar, work in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by willneill View Post

When you say unreliable, which model are you referring to? And what makes them unreliable?
                Referring to the injector/turbo issues along with the air filter box. Well documented.
                Dicko. FNQ

Telegraph X camper

Comment

Originally posted by mrbitchi View Post

That outsells any other 4WD wagon in the market by a country mile.
                  Yes it does. The buyers are called fan boys along with iPhone buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post

Yes it does. The buyers are called fan boys along with iPhone buyers.
                    Ah yes. The old "fan boys" argument. Whatever...
                    Cheers, John.
                    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
                    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

They've probably even got a forum i bet
                      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X