X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Lux VS Triton

Saw this on NewTriton.net
    http://www.teknikensvarld.se/tvtv/07...ilux/index.xml
    My opinion is the Triton is going slower!
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Dave,
    interesting! It does look as if the Triton slows down more than the Hi Lux by the second turn.
    Can you understant anything the commentator is saying after "Hello"?????

Comment

Looks good, almost sent a Hilux to the wreckers there!

The old dude is basically saying "we did this test in 1988 and now in 2007 we will do the same"
      Also goes on to talk about the ABS system and how only Mitsubishi have it on their bigger vehicles, and how Mitsubishi are leading in the world of automotive manufacturers.
      Excuse my Swinglish, it's the best I could do!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
        Saw this on NewTrton.net
        http://www.teknikensvarld.se/tvtv/07...ilux/index.xml
        My opinion is the Triton is going slower!
        Dave
        I have looked at it several times and now reckon they are doing the same speed.
        If they weren't imagine the litigation from Toyota if they did the test at diff speeds, it dosen't bare thinking about they just wouldn't risk it.
        I think because the Hi Lux starts to roll it gives the impression of going quicker.

My 2 cents bms

Comment

Same here BMS, coming into the slalom I think they are pretty close to doing the same speed, but I'd say it's impossible to brake the Hilux when it's on two wheels and therefore it "finishes" the slalom at a higher speed than the Triton?

Dunno
          Andrew
          White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
          Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

Comment

They are doing same speed, there is nothing unfair in that test. Remember that the triton in that test has traction control and active stability control's wich might slow down automatically a bit. But of course they do it same speed. Hilux doesnt have anything that kind of saftey things. Triton got best rating in crash test's, 4 stars in EuroNCAP, wich is very good rating. Navara got 1 star, hilux wasnt in that test, but in the swedish test hilux was poor.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X