2004 Prado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Prado

My friend has a 2004 V6 Prado & about to go on holidays & discovered he may have a couple of engine problems.Would anyone know of any workshop manual downloads.
    Thanks Gary
    Dual Battery
    80Ltr Waeco
    91Ltr Longrange Tank
    3" Lovells/Bilstein
    3” Exhaust
    Winch
    NP 05 DID

Try these dudes Gary
    http://www.pradopoint.com/
    Haven't seen any Prado downloads in my travels.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

What sort of engine problems "may" he be having?

The V6 is pretty bullet proof in the Prado, noisy and thirsty, but reliable!

Comment

Originally posted by Para Ordnance View Post
        What sort of engine problems "may" he be having?

The V6 is pretty bullet proof in the Prado, noisy and thirsty, but reliable!
        His Prado has only done 50 000 k's & he has to replace the idlers that tensions the fan belt. He found out that the Prado is just out of warranty. Not Happy!!!
        Dual Battery
        80Ltr Waeco
        91Ltr Longrange Tank
        3" Lovells/Bilstein
        3” Exhaust
        Winch
        NP 05 DID

Comment

If he has had it serviced at a Toyota dealer all the time, I'd request that the dealer submit out of warranty assistance from TMCA. In most cases, if it's just out of warranty (few months or so), parts and labour would be covered.

Then again, to the people who think MMAL are strict or tightwads, thieves, etc when it comes to out of warranty assistance, try Toyota out. Those pack of assholes didn't get rich by being generous, that's for sure!

Comment

dont know if this is the best place to put this?? i hate hearing how great toyotas are (from my father in law) and that pajeros are crap this movie made me laugh but it does look like a waste of a dam good motor
            cheers cam
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkgv...eature=related
            ps,,toyotas are pretty good really,,
            NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X