Clear All

• Pictures of the 2008 Landcruiser

Sneek preview http://jalopnik.com/cars/what-was-th...ser-272988.php
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Once you've done this to it, it should be ok
    Peter
    2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Don't know about the approach angle, might cause some concern.
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Personally I dont much care for it.
        03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Ok so it's the VX (Sahara) top of the line model, but it doesn't look very "King off the road" does it? Imagine trying to get the mud off the woodgrain...I was over wood grain when I had a Triumph 2500 on P plates 25 years ago...

It looks like the overweight, bastard child of a Prado & Kluger (possibly the worst named, most useless waste if metal ever devised).

As someone who is currently entertaining a change to a 100 Series or GU, I'm not amused - it just screams Toorak Tractor! If Nissan goes soft and puts an IFS in the next Patrol I think I'll take up pottery...

Mike
          1988 NE LWB ITD, ARB winch bar, OL roof rack, Safari snorkel, NightStalkers, 2" lift & 31's...and a 1999 Wrangler!

Comment

Next Nissan Patrol

I heard the next Patrol is going to be IFS up front and someone I know is hanging out for end of model runouts to pick up the last live axel job..at a bargain price. Due in 2008 I believe...

maybe they both like the ride benefits of the Pajero but aren't brave enough to come out and say they're copying.
            Marty
            NP Exceeed DiD +++ inc LR Tank...>1,400Kms no worries

Comment

Marty
              So it's true...aaaargh...

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the on road ride/handling of the Paj's IFS. ...But I didn't find my Discovery any worse on the road.

I just think it's a shame that the last strongholds of real articulation for offroad work are being marketed & "focus-grouped" out of existence for the buying pleasure of those who don't want to use the vehicle for its intended purpose.

At this rate the only 4WD that's going to be left with a seriously offroad front end is going to be the Wrangler.

The value of Sierra's as comp trucks is going to go through the roof!
              Mike
              1988 NE LWB ITD, ARB winch bar, OL roof rack, Safari snorkel, NightStalkers, 2" lift & 31's...and a 1999 Wrangler!

Comment

The final blurb on it http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...25735A001EBFB5
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

No more 4.2TD, next IFS as for jeep, topgear said it all about wranglers......
                  NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X