Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight bulb type

Dear all

I plan to change my headlight bulbs at my Pajero.

Can someone tell me which type is used at the 2020 model?

Patrick

In the QF Pajero Sport headlights are not replaceable LED.
    Chris

Comment

This are bad news :-(

In my opinion the head lights are not bright enough. Here in Thailand the streets are really dark (most likely no lights a the streets outside of the cities).

So no chance to upgrade the headlights?

Comment

Australian cars are led but some Asian market cars can have halogen globes fitted
        check the back of the headlight to see if there is a round socket cover to gain access to the globe
        if not then its LED

Comment

Advice: If you have an LED headlight, don't damage the it. I hit a 'roo the day after I picked up my QE. I was quoted $1,700 at three different places for just the righthand front light assembly.

Swayzee, you may need to get supplementary lighting rather than swapping globes.

Comment

Dear both

Thanks for the successions.

I already installed a front skirt with additional LED lights, this already helps a bit. I will check if I have the LED headlights, but I guess so.

In this case I have no chance to improve the brightness of the headlights... So I need to live with it.

Comment

It all depends on which headlights you have - there are various kinds according to market. Your LED headlights are probably the ones that don't self-adjust on start-up and, if so, will be limited to 2000 lumens. If you can get hold of headlights from a different model there may be an HID option.
              Chris

Comment

Originally posted by NFT5 View Post
                Your LED headlights are probably the ones that don't self-adjust on start-up and, if so, will be limited to 2000 lumens.
                Sorry to hijack but have noticed my NX headlights are much brighter when first switched on but within half a second come back to a steady state.
                Is this a feature?
                MY21 NX Pajero
                a few mods to come !

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X