Seasons Greetings to all forum members

Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QF Bull Bar options

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi Trevbmore
    GLX so no forward camera
    Radar for Cruise unaffected

    Cheers

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by the bluff View Post
      Hi Trevbmore
      GLX so no forward camera
      Radar for Cruise unaffected

      Cheers
      thanks for the update, where are sensors located for radar cruise?

      Comment


      • #33
        Just behind the Diamond emblem on the front grill- a little box for the cruise and anti collision sensors

        Comment


        • #34
          I just put a deposit down on a MY22 model and I called ARB and they said that a Summit bar is expected by the end of the year but more likely next year for the MY20+ range

          Comment


          • #35
            ARB have been teasing for a few months now either they have it and holding off or this is a damn good photoshop
            09 NT Di-D Auto RX (Now Gone)
            2014 Golden Eagle Escape in tow ( Now Gone)
            2021 QF Pajero Sport
            ​​2020 Vacationer Roadtracker in tow
            LOVE'N THAT CAR"

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by the bluff View Post
              Non winch Smart Bar now fitted
              $3k ,with required lights,at ARB which was cheaper than other quotes

              I like!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	F269B738-A0BD-4B36-82B0-538FF0E07CFA.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	478.3 KB
ID:	1090987
              "Required lights" ??

              They're still ugly bars but looks a bit better then the old style ones, I'd be looking at putting something with some strength in that gaping great hole instead of that flimsy tin mesh, to protect that cooler etc..
              All the gear and some idea.....
              MY15 NX GLX, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Kaon Itercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 2020, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (rear doors) ........
              Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

              Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by grumpmeister View Post

                "Required lights" ??

                They're still ugly bars but looks a bit better then the old style ones, I'd be looking at putting something with some strength in that gaping great hole instead of that flimsy tin mesh, to protect that cooler etc..

                Sorry to all Sport owners but I think the vehicle is ugly front and rear, and I'm being kind. Bobbi reckons they are ugly.

                People buy bars for the looks. Smart people buy bars that are practical. Our Smartbar is practical.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Just had a look at PIAK website and they now list a bar for the PS QF, not sure if it is both with and without hoops, why you would buy a bar without hoops is beyond me.. They also list side steps and side rails for the QE & QF.

                  BruceandBobbi yeah they aren't the best looking chariot in the arena, but like you say you buy what is practical for your purpose, horses for courses as they say..
                  All the gear and some idea.....
                  MY15 NX GLX, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Kaon Itercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 2020, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (rear doors) ........
                  Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

                  Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by the bluff View Post
                    Non winch Smart Bar now fitted
                    $3k ,with required lights,at ARB which was cheaper than other quotes
                    Are you planning to fit lights? I see that the Smartbar blurb (online) says that you can fit lights in a limited area (a 130mm "window" in the middle) so that they don't impede the radar in the triple diamond badge. I was wondering how that works out in actual practice.
                    NT Di-D GLS, ARB Bar, Safari Snorkel, OME Suspension, Nitto Terra Grapplers, some other stuff, and a Cub Brumby out the back.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by grumpmeister View Post
                      Just had a look at PIAK website and they now list a bar for the PS QF, not sure if it is both with and without hoops, why you would buy a bar without hoops is beyond me.. They also list side steps and side rails for the QE & QF.

                      BruceandBobbi yeah they aren't the best looking chariot in the arena, but like you say you buy what is practical for your purpose, horses for courses as they say..
                      Have a look at Opposite Lock website, I'm due to have one fitted very soon so will do pictures once its sorted, a very similar bar to the PIAK but in my opinion not quite as aggressive.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TDB007 View Post

                        Are you planning to fit lights? I see that the Smartbar blurb (online) says that you can fit lights in a limited area (a 130mm "window" in the middle) so that they don't impede the radar in the triple diamond badge. I was wondering how that works out in actual practice.
                        Im having the same thoughts about impeding the badge, due to have an Opposite Lock bar fitted in the next couple of weeks so ill find out soon enough!

                        Comment

                        Matched content

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X