Ironman bullbar fitted to ML Triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironman bullbar fitted to ML Triton

Had an Ironman bullbar fitted to my Triton - pretty happy with it, although there were a few hiccups along the way. Bumper section is a dead-ringer for that on an ARB bar

Cheers
    Andrew

Andrew
    White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
    Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

I don't mind that at all! Looks like a nice neat fit. Well done Andrew. Hows that new forum you blokes have been plugging....getting some numbers up are we?
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Thanks Dave - I'm very pleased with it and the polished top matches well with the rear sports-bar which I'm keeping on (for the time-being anyway)

The Newtriton site is up to around 100 like-minded members, and there's some very nicely set-up Tritons on there

Cheers
      Andrew
      White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's

Comment

Looks Great Andrew. Any chance they are manufactured by ARB and sold as another brand? The similarity is uncanny!
        Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

Looks good on there...and ya it does look very similar with a few differences to a ARB.
          03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Thanks fellas! Pretty sure these are manufactured in China or Thailand, aren't the ARB ones still made in AU?

Cheers
            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by subi_man View Post
              The Newtriton site is up to around 100 like-minded members, and there's some very nicely set-up Tritons on there

Cheers
              Could you point me in the direction of the Triton forum please Subi man?

Comment

Sure mate - I hope it's OK with the rules of this site (anyway there's a link in my signature below).

www.newtriton.net

Enjoy
                Andrew

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X