Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk Triton charchaol canister

Hi all
    Can any one tell me if the largest hose of the charchaol canister actually conects to anything under the chassi, as I am putting a duel battery craddle in and when i moved the cannister it just came out with it. I have had a look under the chassi but I can't see anything it would have been conected to.

I think i have answered my on question by looking at the cannister agian, it say's air on top of the cannister next to the connection.
    Last edited by ratstriton; 12-01-08, 05:24 PM.

Originally posted by ratstriton View Post
    Hi all
    Can any one tell me if the largest hose of the charchaol canister actually conects to anything under the chassi, as I am putting a duel battery craddle in and when i moved the cannister it just came out with it. I have had a look under the chassi but I can't see anything it would have been conected to.

I think i have answered my on question by looking at the cannister agian, it say's air on top of the cannister next to the connection.
    In the Challenger there are 3 hoses connected to the cannister. One of them just runs down below but is not connected to anything. I think from memory it is the one marked as "air".
    Cheers,
    SLY.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X