Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap ML Triton

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheap ML Triton

    Just got the latest 4wd Monthly Action Used 4wd ute buyers guide and was browsing through the comments on the ML Triton, but what I thought was the best part is at the rear of the mag they have The Ultimate Guide which basically has a graph of all the ute models, the year and second hand prices. They list a 2007 MLTriton GLX-R new as $43k and second hand as $18,500.
    Where can I get one at that price .
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

  • #2
    What total garbage... the ML Triton would have to be one of the finest trucks out on the road at the moment. New car sales prove it!

    Pickle, please place that magazine in your bathroom... not as reading material, but as back up dunny paper!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Just got the latest 4wd Monthly Action Used 4wd ute buyers guide and was browsing through the comments on the ML Triton, but what I thought was the best part is at the rear of the mag they have The Ultimate Guide which basically has a graph of all the ute models, the year and second hand prices. They list a 2007 MLTriton GLX-R new as $43k and second hand as $18,500.
      Where can I get one at that price .
      Dave

      The bias against the 3 diamonds in the mags is blatantly obvious to say the least.

      Comment


      • #4
        How many k's/years are they basing that $18,500 number on do they say pickle?
        Andrew
        White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
        Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Para Ordnance View Post

          Pickle, please place that magazine in your bathroom... not as reading material, but as back up dunny paper!

          Don't think it will help cleaning my butt as it is full of shit anyway
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pickle View Post
            Don't think it will help cleaning my butt as it is full of shit anyway
            Dave
            The magazine or your butt?
            Cheers, John.
            LC200 V8 goodness

            MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
            Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

            Comment


            • #7
              Doesn't give klms, just the year .
              MK my06 Triton..........$37,300 new.......now $17,500
              ML 2006 ....................$41,000 new.......now $17,600
              ML 2007.....................$43,000 new.......now$18,500
              I presume these are GLX-R models going by the price!
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mrbitchi View Post
                The magazine or your butt?
                Do you want me to go into detail
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                  Doesn't give klms, just the year .
                  MK my06 Triton..........$37,300 new.......now $17,500
                  ML 2006 ....................$41,000 new.......now $17,600
                  ML 2007.....................$43,000 new.......now$18,500
                  I presume these are GLX-R models going by the price!
                  Dave
                  is HAS to be a typo in the mag
                  Andrew
                  White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
                  Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Umm... I know this thread is a bit dead now. However I only just noticed it. Also I happen to have said issue of 4wd Action. It is not saying a 06 2nd hand ML is $17,600 and was 41,000 new. Its saying a 2nd hand 06 ML triton is between $17,600 and 41,000. Yes you can get 06 ML single cab tray backs in GL spec for under 20g. hell I have seen heaps of 08 ML single cab tray backs in GL spec for under 20g.

                    Jack
                    1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well maybe it should have said a new one is between whatever and whatever price as well. Just a dumb way they worked it out.
                      Dave
                      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                      Member 1228 Pajero Club

                      Comment

                      Matched content

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X