• ML Triton lovers.

NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

So it IS possible to fit dual batteries under the bonnet

Nice rig and the winch setup is interesting too

Thanks for the pics, Pickle

Cheers
    Andrew
    White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
    Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

Comment

Yeah nice fella from City West 4x4 club owns it, has had no problems with it at all and is very happy so far.
      The batteries are running in parallel at the moment and a dual controller will be fitted later. Running Ironman Suspension and the Warn 9000 winch was no problem in fitting. Also does not have any trouble with the Bluetooth.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

He wouldn't want to have a problem with his bluetooth, especially with Bill Gates living in his dash....

What does he do with that thing?? Fly the international space station or something??

Nice rig..

Shane.
        MY11 3.2 DiD Warm White NT VRX, ARB Deluxe Bar, Dual Batteries, Compressor, Airtec Snorkel, Factory Diff Lock.

Coming Soon, Lightforce 210 Genesis Driving Lights, Brown Davis Aux tank and Sump/Transmission Guards, Rear Cargo Barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
          He wouldn't want to have a problem with his bluetooth, especially with Bill Gates living in his dash....
          and I hope he straps that thing down when he's on the road

FWIW I don't have any Bluetooth issues with my iMate Jasjam, altho' my Tri is only a few weeks old...

Cheers
          Andrew
          White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's

Comment

What does he do with that thing?? Fly the international space station or something??

Nice rig..

Shane.
            He did mention that he was changing that setup, too much vibration for the PC .
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Not to mention it's a little hard to adjust the A/C or see what radio station you're listening to
              Andrew

Comment

Interesting choice of batteries - two Optima AGM deep cycles.

Do you know who did the dual battery setup for him.

Comment

Actually not dual but running in parralell at the moment, he suggested that he had done the work himself.
                  Dave
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Nice rig..

Shane.
                    Mate please stick to the topic, this is a FORUM, we don't want you going off on a tangent now do we????? Please keep all comments relevant to the pictures - not your speculations as to whether you think it's used to fly an international space station - jokes aren't welcome here apparently - keep it only on the topic at hand - otherwise it could be considered RUDE.

If you don't believe me read this http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=8754
                    Last edited by Dazza.; 20-01-10, 07:30 PM.
                    COOL SILVER MY10 NT DID GLS MANUAL PAJERO - Colour Coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar - Warn X9 Winch - 60L Auxiliary Tank - Towbar - HID Lightforce Spotlights - DIY dual battery system - TX3440 UHF - Lovells/Bilstien suspension - BushSkinz bash plates - Driver with a passion to explore Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Dazza. View Post
                      Mate please stick to the topic, this is a FORUM, we don't want you going off on a tangent now do we????? Please keep all comments relevant to the pictures - not your speculations as to whether you think it's used to fly an international space station - jokes aren't welcome here apparently - keep it only on the topic at hand - otherwise it could be considered RUDE.

If you don't believe me read this http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=8754
                      Dazza,
                      Forum etiquette would dictate that you don't dredge up posts from 3 years ago...

And I don't think any topic/ discussion would be off topic when the topic is "triton lovers" with no text just photos.

BTW I love my Triton
                      ML triton with some accessories
                      National E Trek Libary
                      Getting Out There

Comment

Originally posted by 4wd26 View Post
                        Dazza,
                        Forum etiquette would dictate that you don't dredge up posts from 3 years ago...

And I don't think any topic/ discussion would be off topic when the topic is "triton lovers" with no text just photos.

BTW I love my Triton
                        Oh you know, forum etiquette is very important and apparently you can't stray in the slightest. Maybe we're both due to be binned now we've committed such a sin :-P
                        COOL SILVER MY10 NT DID GLS MANUAL PAJERO - Colour Coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar - Warn X9 Winch - 60L Auxiliary Tank - Towbar - HID Lightforce Spotlights - DIY dual battery system - TX3440 UHF - Lovells/Bilstien suspension - BushSkinz bash plates - Driver with a passion to explore Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Dazza. View Post
                          Oh you know, forum etiquette is very important and apparently you can't stray in the slightest. Maybe we're both due to be binned now we've committed such a sin :-P
                          Binned
                          Dave
                          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                            Binned
                            Dave
                            Oh now come on Dave don't be an asshole lol.

Comment

Actually I was trying to be funny No one is getting banned/ binned or assholed
                              Dave
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X